Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Some new pins I got

  1. #1
    Inactive Member aspawnfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Just arrived in the mail.

    333A8383A3B232327Ffp453Dot3E2323B3D3C73C3D9873DXROQDF3E23235453C3A33A87ot1lsi

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Very nice!

    Chaserfan is going to be jealous! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    those are 1", yes?
    pretty cool!
    I gotta get me a pin-making kit. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member aspawnfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Chaserfan is going to be jealous! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You notice I posted them while he's away. He'll probably cuss me out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, you're having an awesome collecting week !!

    And yes, chaser is going to be very jealous.

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    doubt he would cuss you out over it (only in jest - maybe call you a fu(&nut) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member aspawnfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peeker in the Flesh:
    those are 1", yes?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">umm, No. they are 1 1/4"
    Most of the Spawn pinbacks I have are 1 1/2", so a little smaller on these.

  8. #8
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    well, that's probably what I meant...I was guessing... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    y'all think I'd get in shit if I made some to GIVE away?

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Only if you didn't give any to Chaser! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member aspawnfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sculpey.. yes a good week. I just wish it didn't take so long for the Japanese items. From bid to finally getting them was about a month. I like ebay for quikness. End of auction to in my hands in 3 days. I like it.

    Meg.. No doubt I'll hear his favorite expression of the moment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •